Sunday, December 14, 2014

Santa and Rudy

Christmas at Blake's age is such a wonderful time. Watching him get so excited about small holiday traditions just brings joy to my life. Of course the most popular Christmas tradition is SANTA! I think this is also the year that toddlers either do the fight or flight with the whole Santa thing. Haha. I battled with deciding where and when and how to do the Santa thing with Blake. My concern was that Blake was going to not want to sit with Santa or get his picture taken with him. Blake gets very stubborn so  he will not budge if he doesn't want to do something. Also, I was not going to pay the going rate for a Santa picture package of $25+ .

Thankfully Memommy mentioned to us that Santa was going to be in the Rolesville area a few Friday nights. We decided to try it out! By the way,... did I mention it was free?! On the way there I tried to pump Blake up and we went over what he would tell Santa. I tried to also prepare him for sitting on Santa's lap and taking a picture. He was pretty excited about it.... but the true test was when he would actually see Santa!

And this is what happened....


My sweet boy went right up to Santa and sat in his lap!! :) They talked about how he liked Superman and Paw Patrol. He even showed Santa his muscles!!I could not have been more proud of him. There is no doubt that he is on the nice list this year!!


Blake is also getting to know one of Santa's helpers this year.... Rudy has joined our house to help make sure Blake is a good boy! Each night Rudy finds himself doing something silly in our house. Each morning Blake gets to wake up and see what Rudy has been up to. Rudy is one silly little elf and we love laughing at him each morning. :) Here are some of the things he has been doing this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment