Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mommy Break

Blake has had the amazing opportunity to go to Utah with Ryan to visit family for 5-6 days. It seems like they are having a great time according to the pictures, updates, and phone calls I am getting. :)

While Blake is gone, I figured this would be a little time to focus on myself and be productive. I have done some Christmas shopping, ran errands, wrapped presents, gotten my nails done, grocery shopped, and more. However, it has been spending time with my friends that has been the best.

This has been the longest I have been away from Blake and it has partly driven me nuts. The house is just way too quiet and I miss him SO much. My life revolves around him on a daily basis, so it has been an adjustment not to have him around. I almost didn't know what to do with my time. Luckily my friends stepped in and kept me busy. I am very grateful!





Blake comes home on Monday! I am beyond ready to have him back and start our Christmas tradition fun! :)  This momma is ready to have her little buddy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment