Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ho Ho Tree

Blake is back from Utah and it is time for us to get in the Christmas Spirit!!!! I am honestly loving Christmas this year... like it might be my favorite Christmas so far! Blake is at such a fun age and I can literally see the "Christmas magic" in his eyes. He gets so excited about the smallest things. I am just so excited about seeing Christmas from his perspective this year. :)

Today we got to go pick out our Christmas Tree, or should I say the Ho Ho Tree as Blake calls it. Haha! We went to the cutest little tree lot and let Blake run around. I still don't think Blake really "gets" the picking out of the tree, but I love seeing him run around and get excited. It makes me laugh because you can see his wheels turning. Kind of like - "Why in the world are we bringing a tree into the house?!?! Not sure why, but I like it!"

Blake was going a million miles an hour at the tree lot, so I was glad that GDaddy went with us to help! We also really needed his help to actually get the tree home and in the house. Thank goodness for family, right?!




 
Blake was really amused by this snowman at the tree lot... first instinct was to honk his nose!! HAHA. Because what else would you do with a life size snowman?! :)

 
When we got the tree inside, Blake wanted to "get in" it. He also has already hid some of his toys in it. Oh boy... I hope we can actually decorate it! We are planning on decorating the tree (trying to) while watching The Polar Express tomorrow! Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment